Zeta Workflow 06: Zeta Components Wrapper Implementation
This ZetaComponentsWrapper is a Composition bringing together multiple objects needed for using the Zeta Components Workflow:
- $this->db, defined in the parent class. This the Tied Database connection. The Zeta Components Workflow Database Tie-in package makes a separate connection to our Laravel database, using the Zeta Components Database package.
- $this->workflow. This the Zeta Components Workflow object as defined in the Zeta Components Workflow package.
- $this->definition. This is the tied-database version of the Zeta Components Workflow definition. It is used to load and store the workflow object to/from the tied database.
- $this->xmldefinition (not implemented). This is the xml-file version of the Zeta Components Workflow definition. It is used to load and store the workflow object to/from XML files.
- $this->runner. An execution of the current workflow. This is the “interactive” execution, and is associated with the tied database.
- $this->slide. A helper class that maps our slide names to their associated Workflow Action Nodes. This class simplifies the complexity of saying, “At this point in the flow I want to present this slide to the user.”
- $this->node. A helper class that manipulates and builds up Workflow Nodes. This class simplifies various Workflow Node Composition chores.